Hello, dear ones, I hope this post finds you all doing well, and that you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! On today’s episode of Tulips and Honey Lauren and Dave discuss handling criticism in your writing and podcast journey, building credibility as a writer and author, the local church and accountability for writers and authors, and the process of writing a helpful review. Big news, y’all, Tulips & Honey Hub now officially has it’s own app! You can, of course, listen across all major podcasting platforms such as Podbean, Amazon Music, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, and in video form on YouTube. As always, beloved brethren, be good Berean’s and study to show yourselves approved.
Topics You’ll Hear About on This Episode:
· Handling criticism as a writer or podcaster.
· The importance of building an audience before you publish.
· Dealing with rejection as a writer.
· Writing in a truthful and graceful way.
· The importance of humility in working with an editor.
· Building credibility as a writer and author.
· The local church and having accountability as a writer and podcaster.
· How to receive encouragement as a writer and podcaster and give thanks to the Lord.
· The process of writing a very helpful review.
For more information about Dave you can check out his website here: https://servantsofgrace.org
You can find Dave’s book The Word Explored: https://www.amazon.com/Word-Explored-…
Subscribe to Dave’s podcast Servants of Grace here: https://servantsofgrace.org/subscribe…
Links to find Dave on Social Media:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaveJJenkins https://www.facebook.com/Servantsofgrace
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/servantsofg… https://www.instagram.com/davejjenkins/
I want to say a HUGE thanks to our new Podcast Manager, the very same, Dave Jenkins!
One thought on “Growing in the Craft of Christian Writing and Handling Criticism with Dave Jenkins”
God bless you Dave and Lauren!