Hello, dear friends, I hope this post finds you all doing well! Today I’m excited to have our interview with Susan Heck ready to view, or listen to. It was a privilege to talk with a sister-in-Christ with such a wealth of Biblical knowledge. And yet, she was humble, kind, and meek throughout the entire conversation. There were a few times during the interview were I certainly learned from her, and the entire discussion was such a blessing to us. We hope that it will be an edifying and encouraging episode for you, as well.
Below is a time stamped outline, that we hope will be helpful for anyone who wants to skip through the interview to certain points. You can, of course, listen across all major podcasting platforms such as Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, and in video form (eventually) on Youtube. We also now have a Patreon page, which you can find here https://www.patreon.com/Tulipshoneyhub. As always, beloved brethren, be good Berean’s and study to show yourselves approved.
Susan Heck Outline
- Testimony: Timestamp – 00:01:13
- How did you memorize whole books of the bible: Timestamp – 00:06:00
- Use a recording device
- Record your own voice
- read the Scripture quickly
- Listen throughout the week
- Make a copy of the Scriptures and bring it with you everywhere
- Go over it verse by verse
- Review the Scriptures 30 times
- Go back and review all memorized books every 2 – 4 weeks
- Fasting and reading scriptures: Timestamp – 00:23:40
- I only know these things from my word of faith days
- Courting and Match Making: Timestamp – 00:30:50
- Head Coverings: Timestamp – 00:36:00
- Future Books or Projects: Timestamp – 00:40:45
- Susan Heck’s Website: http://www.withthemaster.org
- What are some of your favorite preachers, books: Timestamp – 00:45:30
- Favorite female teachers
- What are you currently reading: Timestamp – 00:47:00
- Listener Question Sandi: Timestamp – 00:52:45
- I was listening to one of her messages where she mentions that She also teaches ladies how to do bible studies. Can you ask her if she can share how to do an outline? How do you start am outline?
Shenanigans: Timestamp – 00:58:50
PINEAPPLE Question – Lauren WINS!
Becca – Favorite children’s book? Also audience question
Lauren – Worst food you’ve had while traveling
If you’d like more information about Tulips & Honey Hub please visit our website: 5Solas.Online
You can shop the gals store at: inktale.com/tulipshoneyhub