Hello dear ones, I hope this post finds you all doing well! I was blessed to have my sweet husband join me on the program to talk about how we met, eventually getting married, coming to faith after we began traveling for his work, and eventually starting this podcast. He did some of my favorite impressions, and funny accents, throughout the episode and the blooper reel is my absolute favorite! I hope this episode will be fun for old listeners and informative for all the new subscribers. I want to thank my husband for stepping out of his comfort zone and coming on the podcast, I know it’s not something he’d ever do if it wasn’t for me
begging asking him. You can, of course, listen across all major podcasting platforms such as Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, and in video form on Youtube. As always, beloved brethren, be good Berean’s and study to show yourselves approved.
Q&A on Your Theology Questions With Kristin Everett Part 3 – Tulips and Honey Hub
- Q&A on Your Theology Questions With Kristin Everett Part 3
- Q&A on Your Theology Questions With Kristin Everett Part 2
- Q&A on Your Theology Questions With Kristin Everett Part 1
- Essential Oils and the Sovereignty of God with Doreen Virtue and Kristin Everett
- Helping People Read the Bible in the New Year