Today, dear ones, we had the joy of interviewing a sweet sister-in-Christ and beloved friend, Rikki LeGrand. Ms. LeGrand was raised Catholic, but after a period of deep depression she found herself deceived by the Word of Faith movement. God graciously saved her, and she was kind enough to detail how He led her out of that deception. It never ceases to amaze me how patient our God is with us! It took a couple years, but eventually Rikki was able to walk away from the WoF deception altogether.
It is our hope and prayer that this conversation will be helpful to any that are coming out of the WoF movement. We’ve felt the confusion, and the frustration that can come from realizing you’ve been deceived by family or friends, or people you trusted. Below is a time stamped outline, that we hope will be helpful for anyone who wants to skip through the interview to certain points. You can, of course, listen across all major podcasting platforms such as Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, iHeart Radio, Stitcher, and in video form (eventually) on Youtube. We also now have a Patreon page, which you can find here https://www.patreon.com/Tulipshoneyhub. As always, beloved brethren, be good Berean’s and study to show yourselves approved.
Intro- Shoutouts: TimeStamp 00:01:35
- THANK YOU to our wonderful HumbleBees
- Shout to Gio @diedonceborntwice
- THANK YOU TO Raza Reforma and their church—New Life Baptist Church
- Uploaded their Wednesday bible study on the attributes of God
- Connect with Sandi and Edward
- Mention Family Adoption story *My friends Jason and Yesenia
1. Testimony – Timestamp 00:06:40
a. Did you grow up going to church…what kind of church?
2. WoF/Hypercharismatic experiences – Timestamp 00:32:30
3. What were some red flags to you while you were in or red flags for others who are still caught up in the movement? – Timestamp 00:32:30
4. How and when did you hear the true Gospel? – Timestamp 00:47:00
a. What scripture was the biggest scripture or book of the bible that was most helpful coming out of the WoF
b. Do you still feel like you are re-learning the bible?
c.How has your family and friends reacted to your conversion?
5. What teachers/preachers/sermons/books have been encouraging to you coming out of the WoF?
If you’d like more information about Tulips & Honey Hub please visit our website: 5Solas.Online
You can shop the gals store at: inktale.com/tulipshoneyhub