Monday Intelligent Design – Science of Trees

Hello beloved, and Happy New Year. Ever since we went through the miracle of birth series and discussed the lungs I’ve wanted to talk to you about trees. Trees are often mentioned in the Bible, whether as a symbol for the land they grow in, or in the literal garden of Eden where two very special trees were planted. There’s really no end to the wonders of Gods intelligent design, and as we delve into the science of trees, recall, dear ones, that we are “thinking Gods thoughts after Him”.

Most of God’s creations He designed to breath in oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide. Trees, along with a few other plants and algae, do the very opposite. These amazing blessings from God don’t just take in carbon dioxide, but also ‘breath’ in poisons from the air, such as ozone and ammonia, which they then trap in their leaves. This means the oxygen they ‘breath’ out is beautifully, naturally, clean.

Scientists know little about trees ability to create oxygen, however what we can see is that trees take in far more water than they actually need, only using around 5% of what they absorb through osmosis. The other 95% of water evaporates through transpiration. Evolutionists believe that all things evolved from primordial soup, which means we came from the same goop that trees did. There’s a huge snag in that idea, as evolutionary scientists have absolutely no idea how trees could have evolved. They appear in the fossil record suddenly, with no difference from their modern counterparts, no signs of evolving.

Trees are so dynamically different that there are portions of cellular activity which science has been unable to even successfully model after three decades of effort. The actual tree fibers have a braiding mechanism in there cells which is so complex it can not be recreated. Those braids in the molecular level of the tree are why the trees are so sturdy. However, it wouldn’t be a Monday post without some sort of fascinating molecular clip so I found a fun one of the inner workings of leaves. Enjoy, beloved…

The science of trees is a fun subject, however the most important, life saving tree, was one that had already been cut down. A sinless man was nailed to it, having the full cup of wrath from God poured out on Him, Jesus Christ of Nazareth paid in full a debt you and I never could.

You see, dear friends, we’ve sinned against an infinite God. The wages of that sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. Recognize how serious it is to sin against the God of the universe, repent of your sins, cry out to God, and put your faith in Christ alone. By Gods grace alone we are saved. As always my beloved brethren, be good Berean’s and study to show yourselves approved.

Author: lnhereford

I am a Christian, wife, mother, podcaster and homeschooler currently traveling the United States with my loving husband and darling daughter!

11 thoughts on “Monday Intelligent Design – Science of Trees”

  1. The reason there are massive forest fires is because when the area was planted after the trees were harvested they did not plant a variety of trees. Therefore there was nothing to protect them from invasive species. For example the pheromone from the spruce tree keeps the pine needle bugs away but spruce is cheap wood so it was not planted beside the pine trees.

    Liked by 2 people

    1. Wow, brother that’s fascinating! Thank you for adding to our knowledge of Gods creation. All this beauty and majesty in a fallen world, He even designed the trees to protect one another. I see how great our God is in all His creation, the universe truly sings of God in high! God bless you, brother!

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s